Principal of Corporate Finance
- Holder of Principal license (will also consider if qualified to apply for Principal)
- To be responsible for corporate finance execution in conjunction with Greater China coverage and execution bankers, manage client relationships, and liaise with Sales and Research Departments in Hong Kong and overseas.
- Act as an in-house lawyer to handle the legal issues for the Company;
- Define overall business strategies;
- In charge of the back office operations for the Company, implement strategies and policies related to the daily operations in order to support the business units;
Head of Legal and Compliance
- Oversee and manage the legal function of the Group in view of protecting the legal standing of the Group in relation to its dealings with all counterparties.
- Keep abreast on regulatory developments and advice the management, business units and support functions accordingly.
VP - Direct Investment
- Reporting into the Head of Principal Investment Department, the jobholder will be responsible for:
- Origination and execution of the Company’s capital investments and corporate strategic investments;
Night Shift Equities Dealer
- Execute securities transactions for US market;
- Source market information, stock news and research materials for clients;
- Provide customer services, related tasks support to clients;
Equity Research Analyst
- Prepare research reports on a regular basis, including economic updates, daily market commentaries, sector reports, and individual stock reports. Key market focus on Hong Kong and PRC
- 2 - 3 years exp
Sales Team Head (Wealth Management)
- Report Directly to the Wealth Management Group Head;
- Responsible for promoting Company’s products;
Director of Corporate Finance
- An experienced Corporate Finance banker with 10 years experience in IPOs, corporate finance advisory and equity capital market transactions execution experience with international and reputable regional investment banks.
- Holder of Principal license