Public Fund Manager - RO
- Manage investment funds and client portfolios
- Able to make independent investment decisions on equities market, in particular in the Asian region
Senior Manager / Manager - Finance Department (Asset Management)
- Responsible for the accounting of Direct Investment and Asset Management businesses
- Set up the accounting policy for group on Direct Investment projects such as securities, bond, derivatives, fund and private equity investments.
Assistant Manager - Finance Department (Investment Bank)
- Assist the Finance Manager to prepare the group consolidated accounts.
- Prepare regular management reports and ad hoc reports to local management and head office.
- Coordinate with local PRC Finance team to ensure the financial reports for Chinese group companies are correctly prepared and complied with IFRS.
Compliance Manager - Securities House
- Perform legal and compliance function and assist in implementation of compliance programs to ensure that the Group operates within statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Handle ad hoc assignments related to compliance issues;
Office Admin Officer
- To be responsible for facilities management, including leasing, security, housekeeping, purchasing, renovation, telephone system/lines etc.
- To coordinate with vendors/contractors for providing maintenance and office supplies at minimal cost.
HR Officer - Securities House
- Report to the COO for execution of full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, C & B and performance appraisal
- Manage the full lifecycle of employees from recruitment to termination process
- Handle payroll, taxation, benefits and leave administration
Equity Research Analyst - Industrial Sector
- Experience in industrial sector
- Prepare research reports on a regular basis, including economic updates, daily market commentaries, sector reports, and individual stock reports. Key market focus on Hong Kong and PRC
- 2 - 3 years exp
System Support Engineer
- The System Support Engineer is responsible for meeting and exceeding client service level agreements (SLA), provide software and hardware support, for all existing and new clients.
- Technical Support on Microsoft environment with trouble shooting skill.