MD - Equity Trading
Managing all the operations of equity trading included management, execution, business development, compliance issues and familiar with all the products in secondary marketing
- To work closely with institutional clients, sales and sales traders of local/overseas offices for identification of purchase and sales opportunities
- To match buy and sell orders in the same equity.
- To monitor trades to ensure efficient and effective execution and compliance on a daily basis.
- To develop relationship with clients through trading and execution services.
- To identify, develop new clients/new sources of product supply and elicit additional business.
- To perform proper after-trade follow-up actions
- University graduate or equivalent,
- 8 years equity trading experience with a strong network of institutional contacts in Asia
- Proven record of selling Asian equities with a strong client database.
- Good presentation and technical skills
- Result oriented, driven by challenges of the market and a will to succeed
- Excellent teamwork, English/Cantonese communication skills together with confidence and flair
- High standard of ethics and integrity
- Relevant registrations with SFC
Market: Asian Equities
Head of Research
- To oversee the Research Department and ensure the smooth running of the department
- Lead the research team to prepare in-depth and timely research reports and notes
- Provide investment ideas to both internal (Investment Banking, Asset Management, Fixed Income and Securities Trading) and external clients.
- Make sure that the department has produced quality research products, which include daily Snapshot, individual company reports and quarterly reports to our clients.
- Motivate team members to provide the best output
- Responsible for market update and preparation of seminar materials
- University graduate, preferably with an MBA degree
- 8-10 years’ research experience
- Strong language skills-English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)
- PC skills, such as Excel, PowerPoint, Bloomberg, etc
- Strong stock market sense and a global perspective
- Good leadership skill
- Good communication and presentation skills
Principal of Corporate Finance
- Holder of Principal license (will also consider if qualified to apply for Principal)
- To be responsible for corporate finance execution in conjunction with Greater China coverage and execution bankers, manage client relationships, and liaise with Sales and Research Departments in Hong Kong and overseas.
Head of Settlement / Operation
- Oversee the settlement department and other operation department handle settlement matters in relations to the securities and derivatives businesses in Hong Kong as well as overseas markets;
- Able to apply internal operations procedures in strict compliance with the Company’s guidelines, policies and reporting requirements;
SVP / Director - Treasury and Finance Dept
- To ensure the timeliness and accuracy of internal, head office, external and regulatory reporting submission
- To review/ assist the group consolidated accounts and reports
Product Manager (Wealth Management)
- Drive and implement new business initiatives to achieve financial growth in Wealth Management products;
- Identify and explore new ideas to support business growth;
- Provide customized recommendations to help Sales/client meet their financial goals;
- Act as an in-house lawyer to handle the legal issues for the Company;
- Define overall business strategies;
- In charge of the back office operations for the Company, implement strategies and policies related to the daily operations in order to support the business units;
Equity Research Analyst
- Prepare research reports on a regular basis, including economic updates, daily market commentaries, sector reports, and individual stock reports. Key market focus on Hong Kong and PRC
- 2 - 3 years exp
Director of Corporate Finance
- An experienced Corporate Finance banker with 10 years experience in IPOs, corporate finance advisory and equity capital market transactions execution experience with international and reputable regional investment banks.
- Holder of Principal license