Head of Corporate Finance
- An experienced Corporate Finance banker with 10 years experience in IPOs, corporate finance advisory and equity capital market transactions execution experience with international and reputable regional investment banks.
- Holder of Principal license
VP - Internal Audit (Investment Bank)
- Perform internal audit assignments, including the evaluation of internal controls, design of audit programs and execution of fieldwork;
- Perform audit for different subsidiaries in both HK & PRC;
Public Fund Manager - RO
- Manage investment funds and client portfolios
- Able to make independent investment decisions on equities market, in particular in the Asian region
Execution Dealer (GL / Sungard System)
- Manage Institutional client orders, execution and servicing
- Responsible for the securities and futures contracts in Hong Kong and Global markets
AVP - Internal Audit (Investment Bank)
- Prepare internal audit reports and follow up the implementation of the audit recommendation;
- Responsible for preparing internal audit report in Chinese and handle correspondence with Head Office;
Senior Manager / Manager - Finance Department (Asset Management)
- Responsible for the accounting of Direct Investment and Asset Management businesses
- Set up the accounting policy for group on Direct Investment projects such as securities, bond, derivatives, fund and private equity investments.
Client Service Officer
- To answer customers' enquiries, questions and complaints, and provide timely information such as stock quotes, etc;
- To be responsible for opening new accounts, handling change of account information and other related issues;
Assistant Manager - Finance Department (Investment Bank)
- Assist the Finance Manager to prepare the group consolidated accounts.
- Prepare regular management reports and ad hoc reports to local management and head office.
- Coordinate with local PRC Finance team to ensure the financial reports for Chinese group companies are correctly prepared and complied with IFRS.
Office Admin Officer
- To be responsible for facilities management, including leasing, security, housekeeping, purchasing, renovation, telephone system/lines etc.
- To coordinate with vendors/contractors for providing maintenance and office supplies at minimal cost.
Equity Research Analyst - Industrial Sector
- Experience in industrial sector
- Prepare research reports on a regular basis, including economic updates, daily market commentaries, sector reports, and individual stock reports. Key market focus on Hong Kong and PRC
- 2 - 3 years exp